unrecoverable error # 9

Unfortunately everyone is having this problem. I don’t have a solution yet. Fortunately it is more of an annoyance then a show-stopper.

I have been using ver 6.6.10 but was having a lot of problem using the point and face tool.If I was selecting the edges of a cube to divide them and then went and select the edge on the other side of the face to divide,when I come back to the first edge I ould not get the point and face tool to select any points. I finally give up and downloaded ver 7.0 and now I can use the point and face tool. Now the problem I get is when I try to load a model that was made with the ver 6.6.10 I get an unrecoverable error #9 and the program crashes. Anybody have any suggestions
I am using winxp with service pack 1
amd 64 x2 3800 cpu
E-G-force 7800 GS viceo card and 2 g of memory..

This is very likely a bug in 7.0. Can you send me a model (<!– e –><a href="mailto:support@amabilis.com">support@amabilis.com</a><!– e –>) that has the problem so that I can look into it? I’ll need the textures as well as the 3DC file.

Hi Richard
I don’t know what I did but I seem to be able to load my models I made with ver 6.6.10 now..But I am still getting that flashing in the texture select window when trying to crop a texture…

You must be logged in to reply in this thread.

4 posts
recent posts