Is 3DC really back?

I started with 3DC 8 years ago…I still play around with 3D canvas 7 from time to time and still have the pro license…How much is the upgrade cost now?…I hope you are going to keep working on this modeler…I find it fun and easy to use….

• This topic was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by  pirate.

Hi Pirate

According to Richard’s blog he is busy working on Version 10 of 3DC which promises interesting new features and a revamped interface. We just have to hope that he keeps plugging away.

Paul

I hope he keeps working on 3dc this time…I remember you from way back Paul…I believe you are the same Paul that made many plugins for 3dc…correct me if I am wrong….

I am still waiting on the return of my Serial Number. No help, NO support?.

I am NOW GETTING VERY VERY ANGRY, AND I WILL REPORT ALL SCAMMERS ON THE NET.

Help me out “Amabilis” or you will be getting reported. If you help me, I will support, use, and promote your software to the community, Which you have failed to do so far. I WONT BE PAYING YOU AGAIN, FOR A PRODUCT THAT HAS NO SUPPORT.

This is your last warning.

Hi again Pirate

No, I am not the clever Paul who writes the excellent plugins, thats Paul Gausden. I have been around the 3DC forum from time to time for a good many years though.

Paul

@chrisj2110….You may get better support for your problem if you create your own thread or email support directly….

@Paul…sorry for the identity confusion…

I already did that, including emailing directly. I wish that they would fix this. I want to take 38 Crafter for a proper ride, Especially when I paid for it.

I didn’t receive any emails. The correct email is “assistance at amabilis.com”.

And, yes 3DCrafter is still here and being worked on. I should probably write more in the blog so people know what I am up to.

You must be logged in to reply in this thread.